Thursday, September 13, 2012

You're Only One Once, Part 2

I know, I know, it's been like two months since I was here, and I was supposed to be updating more regularly. But, you know what? Sometimes people have other things to do. :-)

Let's get to it, shall we? Here is my second  (as in I made it or the second I made at home - it's not like I've had multiple first birthdays *sheesh*) 1st birthday cake:


Isn't it cute?

The main cake was a bunny face pan from Wilton's (http://www.wilton.com/) atop a half sheet cake. The sides of the cake are adorned with little "Candy Melts" bunnies (the white chocolate and bunny shapes were also from Wilton's).

The "Smash Me" bunny cake was the Wilton small bear standing shaped pan. I cut off the original ears, cut ears from Styrofoam and attached them to the bunny.

****Very Important Note Here****You MUST REMOVE the ears from the smash me cake prior to letting the baby eat it!!!****For the love of all that is good and holy, I don't need a million complaints that someone let their child or relative eat Styrofoam and got sick or choked or died. REMOVE the EARS!****Thank You****

More birthday cakes to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment