Thursday, July 19, 2012

To be continued...Maybe

That's a(n? Are you British? We Yank's tend to drop the an before h rule) Hetalia reference. Okay, so I haven't given up on this blog. I love posting my cakes. I've just been sort of out of it (busy with work, etc.). Plus, it's been way too hot. Seriously.

Anyway, I do have plans for a new post. I plan on updating by next Thursday-at the latest. Till then, in honor of the one year anniversary of my Toronto trip to see Josh Groban, here's a picture of a tired and sweaty Gro-band.


Your Welcome.

Oh, and maybe you wanted to see some cool cakes. OK. Fine. Check out this "wicked cool" site: http://kotaku.com/caketaku/

Hope your lunch break's as nice as mine. Yogurt! Yeah!

P.S. Why does Blogger think I'm on Pacific time?

No comments:

Post a Comment