Monday, May 28, 2012

Geek My Cake (Part Three)

The (final ?) installment of Geek My Cake: Adventures in Spaaaaa(that's enough a's)ce.
I haven't done too many "space" cakes, but of those that I have done, I'm quite fond.

First up a little Star Wars. Mini Luke and Vader toys face off. In the back ground we see the Death Star (made from Rice Krispies base-coated in frosting) and the Star Wars logo in the upper right hand corner. A very simple, cute, and fun way to celebrate a young (maybe even old) Star Wars fan's birthday.


Up next: The Doctor. There have been several regenerations of the Doctor, but this one might be the cutest. Here's a chibi and comical take on the 11th Doctor, who is a cake now. Cakes are cool. Need I say more? This cake was chocolate cake, peanut butter frosting filling, and topped with chocolate frosting. Delicious!


One day I shall make a TARDIS cake, but it is not this day, and so I must say farewell for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment